The upgraded COM8A in COM8A-1 is not really what i was looking for.
the center foot can't go fully inside and even if I haven't done an event with this system, i don't think that this system is strong enough for events.
I've removed the com8a-1 center foot system and put something else.
The new system will be based on a lift with 4 rods (inox ⌀12mm ) and 2 trapezoid screws (Tr16x4)
The center foot will attached to a 6mm alu (5083) plate
this plate will slide up and down trough the 2 trapezoid bolts and 4 slide bush (SMK12 G UU)
After drilling few holes with several drill bits, the alu plate :
and the system during a test assembly
The Tr16x4 screws will be surrounded with a Precision Floated Side BF12 Ballscrew End Supports Mount Socket at the bottom and 1set Square Flange Ball Screw End Supports CNC FK10 at the top.
The inox rods will be fixed with 4pcs SHF Series CNC Linear Rail Rod Shaft Support 12mm.
and the prototype in the frame
The rotation of the 2 outer legs will be done with 2 linear actuators and a L bracket on the shoulder hub to leg.
and I've put coupling device on the top of the trapezoidal screw (a pulley will be used on the top)
On the top, I've put a thick alu plate screwed on each side through the sides.
I will remove alu material in the future on this plate to lighten it.
I'm still waiting for pulleys and belt to continue the work on this system.
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment