Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#1 work on Com8-A1 Ankle Lock Rod Placement (incorrect placement)

I've worked on the placement of the ankle lock rod
here is the result :



full front
full rear
the correct position in 2 legs is between this 2 positions (near the full front position).

but i have a problem with the adjustment, if I take the screw (on right under) received with the ankle lock part, the shoulder hub can fit correctly but i must remove one of the 4 screws used to attach the leg to the shoulder leg-to-hub and the screw between the ankle lock and the foot is to close to the leg and scrapes.



and if I take a longer screw (on left on photo above), it's ok for the long screw to the foot and for the screw to the shoulder leg-to-hub but the shoulder hub can fit correctly and can't go inside enough.





not so easy...



No comments:

Post a Comment