I've already got JAG outer feet with Booster Jet cutouts and holes for mounting few others parts but not TWD boosters without modifications
predrilled holes from JAG feet doesn't match TWD screw threads
so I've decided to make new hole and new screw threads
It's very difficult and expansive to find and use US screws here in France, so I've done metric screw threads and use metric screws.
It's not very difficult to tap and make screw thread in drilled holes
use a smaller drill than the final screw thread you want to create
then use the tap you need for the screw you want to use and drill the hole slowly with your tap and enjoy !
I've modify a little the holes in the bottom of the legs and made news holes in the top of the legs to have the boosters covers easy removables
No comments:
Post a Comment