Friday, July 22, 2011

#1 working on the 300mm dome

I've decided to work on my 300mm alu dome
there's a lot of work on this part to get inner and outer dome perfectly glued together

I've started to work on the inside of the outer dome, removing and sanding laser cutting's burrs before removing panels

before removing panels, I've put a label on each part and dome location to be able to find later the correct place of each part



before sanding more the inner side of the outer dome, i've worked on sanding the outer side of the inner dome to remove the spin lines



then I've removed every panels and sand more the inner side of the outer dome and the outer side of the inner dome to get the 2 domes better together



it's not the final step but the 2 domes have a better looks now

No comments:

Post a Comment