My 2 domes are not yet glued, like my pie panels. I still have some hinges and servos to install before this step.
I've used the inner dome pie panels cut-off under the pie panels (cut-off on the outer dome).
The 2 panels will be glued with exactly the same positions as you can see in my test.
There are countersinked holes through each inner pie panels cut-off to attach hinges strongly.
![]() |
| view under pie panel PP6 |
![]() |
| view under pie panel PP1 |
I've aligned each outer pie panels with the same spacing for sides, top and bottom (nearly well centered) with the outer dome.
![]() |
| PP1 - PP2 - holo |
![]() |
| PP6 - PP1 - PP2 |
![]() |
| PP5 - PP6 - PP1 |
And now some photos with pie panels opened closed to the outer dome.
Without any limitations on servos (they're fully closed or opened with 0% or 100% range), if needed i would be able to limit their opening with the jedi control. but for now, i'm pretty happy with their mounts and their openings.







No comments:
Post a Comment